What kind of help do you need?
Need Urgent Help or Support?
If you are distressed or going through a tough time it's important to talk to someone you trust.
If you want to talk to a professional or someone 'outside of the situation' please contact any of the services below (we advise that you make a note of these for future reference):
- In an emergency call 999 or 112.
- Your own GP
- Fairhill Medical Practice:
- Term time (Penrhyn Road Campus, Health Centre): 020 8417 2204
- Vacations (Fairfield South): 020 8546 1771
- Kingston Hill: 020 8546 1407
- Out of hours service: 0845 6010 909
- Kingston University Student Wellbeing Service:
- T: 020 8417 2172
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NHS direct (health advice): www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk
- NHS 111 (NHS helpline)
- Samaritans 24 hours listening:
- Nightline: information and support for students: